Management Post Recruitment
- Recruiting Department
- Post Detail
- Vice president of technology
- General manager office
- Not limited
1. To assist the general manager to decompose the related tasks to the direct subordinate departments;
2. To maintain the effectiveness of the ISO management system, and constantly improve the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished product standards;
3. To organize the relevant departments to establish a system of inspection of production quality indicators and supervise the implementation;
4. Process control, optimization, supervision, improve production efficiency and output, reduce production costs;
5. To co-ordinate the analysis of the causes of quality accidents, investigation of responsible persons and implementation of rectification measures;
6. To assist general manager to do a good job in new product development (new customer visit, determination of technical process, mass production conversion efficiency of new product);
7. To assist the general manager to formulate, supervise and implement incentive and assessment programs;
8. Perform performance appraisal and performance interviews with subordinates on a regular basis to enhance subordinate work ability and enthusiasm and arrange rotation and training reasonably;
9. Directly responsible for the safety and environmental protection of production units.
10. On time and by quality to complete the task entrusted by superiors.
1. Age: 35 years old -45 years old;
More than 10 years of working experience, and more than 5 years experience in technical management of medium and large manufacturing enterprises;
3. Bachelor degree or above, science and engineering background, a foreign technology companies have the package management experience is preferred.
- Planning manager
- Marketing Department
- Not limited
1. Printing and packaging industry product technology feasibility study;
2. According to the research data on the target industry customers format analysis, the Division I new products and new technology products customer value-added solutions;
3. According to the needs of the business units and customers, improve the product transformation and expansion needs, conduct industry research on the development target customers, including the research and analysis of the customer market competition environment;
4. To maintain regular communication with sales, customers and expansion team, timely update of information;
5. Engage with the business team to discuss with target customers, implement value-added solutions and monitor and evaluate the actual results.
1.28 to 35 years old, male or female;
Bachelor degree or above;
3.5 years working experience in market positioning, marketing planning or program design, leading or participating in the planning and operation of three or more projects;
4. With the printing and packaging industry background, familiar with the printing and packaging related products, familiar with marketing knowledge, at the same time, FMCG packaging industry has some market planning experience;
5 have excellent writing ability, and the ability to organize professional planning;
6 independent research, planning, positioning and project feasibility analysis;
7. Have some data analysis and risk assessment capabilities.
- Equipment Vice President
- General manager office
- Not limited
1. Assist the general manager in decomposing related tasks into direct subordinate departments;
2. According to the company's business indicators, combined with equipment operation status, develop and improve various equipment management rules and regulations, establish and implement the equipment management practices;
3. Responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and annual equipment preventive maintenance and maintenance plan, supervise the implementation and continuous improvement;
4. Periodic inventory of existing equipment, equipment for depreciation, reporting loss and retirement procedures; implementation of production equipment allocation, distribution and inventory, and equipment to establish accounts and files;
5. Organization and coordination of emergency maintenance of production equipment and routine maintenance, equipment modification, maintenance, to achieve OEE indicators;
6. Establish and standardize the spare parts management system, and monitor the cost of expenditure;
7 responsible for the company's public logistics facilities, equipment maintenance, repair and maintenance;
8. Assist the administrative executive energy-saving emission reduction plan to reduce energy consumption;
9. To assist various subsidiaries and companies in the maintenance of equipment and proposals for improvement on the implementation of the equipment maintenance system of each subsidiary company;
10. Develop departmental motivation and assessment related programs;
11. Regularly conduct performance appraisal and performance interviews with subordinates, improve their ability and enthusiasm for work at lower levels, arrange rotation and training reasonably, and establish echelon personnel within the department;
12. On time and by quality to complete the tasks entrusted by superiors.
1. College degree or above, with printing equipment maintenance, management and other related work experience of 5 years or above;
2. familiar with common printing equipment, process-related knowledge and experience;
Organize, communicate, coordinate, execute well and have enough courage to lead the team; and solve equipment problems.
- R & D Minister
- R & D department
- Not limited
I. digestion and absorption of new materials and new technology to shorten the gap with the industry benchmarking companies:
1. Around the company's established target customers, technical analysis of the target customer's product materials, and product development with the production unit and the marketing department. Summarize the technical characteristics of the industry and materials, under the guidance of the direction of market development, expand the research and development of customer products.
2. Through the company's development direction, marketing center to collect information, professional magazine information, access to new materials, new technology information, and customer needs analysis with the marketing department, combined with the actual needs of customers, a clear research and development projects.
3. According to the current product performance and market benchmark for the gap between enterprises, a clear research and development issues.
4. According to research and development issues, combined with the current customer development tasks and progress, a clear focus on stage R & D projects, feasibility analysis and project.
II. Assisting production companies to provide technical support for the development of new customers:
1. Produced by the production company needs, R & D department to provide specific materials, chemical raw materials technology solutions.
2 for the development of new product testing or quality testing to provide test programs.
3. According to the needs of the production company, the specified properties of the material tested to provide test reports.
4. Production companies to provide technical advisory services materials.
Three. Lead research and development, production companies to solve the technical problems encountered:
1. Participate in the production of technical analysis of the technical problems encountered in the production process to give professional advice.
2. As the market changes, the demand for products to upgrade, the material technology to achieve research project by the research and development department.
3. Provide 1 to 2 years technical support services for R & D technology transformation.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, printing, packaging, materials research and other professional priorities;
2. Have a solid chemical or paper processing expertise;
3 years of R & D project management experience, R & D project management work has a deeper understanding,
4. Familiar with R & D project management process;
5. Familiar with R & D expense management